- Our ITI leadership team consists of Africans, Latin Americans, Europeans, Egyptians, Iranians, Burmese, and North Americans. Please pray for the health and safety of the teams who often work in hardship.
- Pray for resources of people and finances to advance the work.
- Pray for many faithful people who obediently follow Christ in places resistant or hostile to the Gospel—for both protection and courage.
- Pray for a work of God’s Spirit in each of the two dozen nations where we work. Specifically, we pray God will speak to people among countries and tribes where few Christ-followers presently live.
- Pray for disciple-making movements to flourish and grow. Network Beyond is about the transformation of people and the communities where they live.
- Pray for the growing core of Network Beyond leadership—that God will increase vision and provide clarity in decision-making.
Following Jesus often means involvement in places of great need. Men and women serve at great personal risk in places like Syria and Myanmar. This year, teams will begin work in El Salvador, Paraguay, Zimbabwe, and Malawi. Invitations have come to train leaders in both Iraq and Nepal. All of this is daunting and calls for God’s leading and discernment. As this year is still young, will you join our team and pray?
Venezuela--a mineral-rich, once prosperous South American nation that now stands as an international tragedy. The story fills our news and breaks our hearts. Nearly 3 million Venezuelans fled the country. Health services are disappearing, food is scarce … and expensive. Imagine an inflation rate of over 60,000%. But also imagine this: our Peruvian, Colombian, Ecuadorian, and Costa Rican partners traveling to this politically unstable country to encourage and train pastors and leaders! They bring money from their churches, along with basic life necessities for their brothers and sisters living through this pain. Some 93 leaders of the church in Venezuela turned out for their second ITI training week, despite the risk. God was present as well. Joy filled the gathering. The contrast amazes me, yet it’s how the gospel works—into darkness, God enters with light and hope. Pray for these leaders who will bring the transforming power of the Gospel to Venezuela.
Over 3 billion people are identified as part of an Unreached People Group, meaning people with little or no access to the Gospel. Within our network, we support wonderful leaders serving and now living among people who have been extremely difficult to connect with. One particular work has literally been years in the making, complete with setbacks and extreme danger, located in the heart of Islamic extremism. We’re encouraged to know we are strategically placed in this area of opportunity. Pray for four workers who visit homes, provide health awareness, build relationships, and bring Jesus to where He is needed.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.