- Our Eastern Uganda leader, Alfred Nabudere, was able to clear his father’s hospital bill and bury him with the help of Network Beyond. That gave the family a lot of peace. Deaths during the country lock-down have been very difficult to manage as they do not cremate or embalm.
- Network Beyond blessed 40 families from the Busoga region of Uganda with three weeks of food during the nationwide quarantine.
- Field of Hope, a Christian mission organization that focuses on agriculture in Northern Uganda (and supported in part by Network Beyond) has been able to provide seed to numerous families in Northern Uganda in time for planting season. They are working to provide them soap and salt as well. These two items became scarce and expensive during the pandemic.
Here are some things our partners have communicated:
- From Jacob at the Girls' Rescue Center in Kenya:
"We are all fine in the Lord and are staying at home. Thank you very much for your heart warming letter and for the support you sent. I am deeply humbled as the situation is not getting any better with the girls as well as the communities. The support will help them buy some food and personal items. They need a lot of our prayers and support. May God richly bless you all."
- From our leader in the Middle East:
"Peace to you in Jesus name. We thank God for the unity you show in the body of Christ! We received the help you sent to our ministry. We appreciate your love and standing with us in this difficult time. God bless you. You touch us by your love, prayers and support. Please continue praying for us." [Editor’s note: Many in the Middle East are surviving on three loaves of bread a week.]