- We are Moms and Dads, young and old, employees and retired, in the marketplace and in the church.
- We speak many languages. We live in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East.
- We like to teach, pray, work with our hands, work from our hearts, provide funding, give time, and invest in people.
- We like to travel; actually, some of us don’t. Yet all of us are on the front lines.
- We are blessed with God’s favor, experiencing setbacks and the fruit of a great harvest.
- We work as a team--to bring Jesus to people, care for the vulnerable, train thousands, and support our partners in places both beautiful and spiritually oppressive.
- We say, “Thank you!” for being a part of Network Beyond.
Famine again hit the sub-Saharan region of Africa, with animals and crops dying and starvation settling in. Network Beyond is supporting the relief effort through our partners there.
Ministry doesn’t take a summer break (in fact, it often increases). Financial partners are vital in helping us continue the work we do all over the world. Thank you!