I was drawn to words from the Apostle Paul experiencing his own personal pandemic, “Now I want you to know … that what has happened to me has actually served to advance the gospel” (Philippians 1:12). I thought, could God be at work even in the pain of these days to bring good?
As you have stood with Network Beyond, I would like to share some very good news. While travel plans have been reduced to a pile of airline vouchers, ministry actually progressed! Let me share some examples:
- Presently, over 500 leaders are participating in International Training Institute (ITI) classes.
- Recent Zambian graduates held their first all-Zambian led ITI.
- Ministry now crosses into areas previously forbidden to us through virtual platforms.
- A training of trainers course recently concluded in Latin America to sharpen the skills of those who teach. We are finalizing plans to strengthen our partners in their personal lives and work.
- Syrian leaders are seeing numbers of people come to embrace Christ. Plans are underway to develop many young leaders in that nation lost during the decade of war.
- A great personal story of God working in hardship involves Margaret. If you have 3 minutes of time and click this link, you’ll be encouraged.
- Our global partners see God at work. Nearly all report their students eager to pass on what they learn. Practical assistance to those suffering in the pandemic continues.
- ITI materials are being translated into Kurdish, Farsi, and Portuguese.
Network Beyond desires to be good managers of the gifts we receive. Because of our church partnerships and numerous volunteers around the world, 97.7% of all funds received go toward ministry (with 1.54% to administration and 0.76% to fundraising).
Thanks and God bless you!!